You were referred to me by a friend, how can I find out more about your company?

You should look around our website. It will give you a good idea of who we are and how we work. Most people have some specific questions so Email us, or call us and schedule a phone call appointment or an in-person meeting, and we will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

How much will my tax return cost?

For personal tax returns it is difficult to say, we charge based on how many forms are needed to prepare the return (Form 1040, State Return, Sch. A, Sch.C, etc). Please contact us to discuss.

When do I pay for the return?

Payment is due when the return is picked up, mailed or e-mailed to you.We accept checks, Visa or Master card (in person, or over the phone). The return will not be processed until the fee is satisfied.

I want to set an appointment, who do I talk to?

Anyone at our office can set an appointment for you. Please call us at 212-766-0161, or e-mail:

I don't have time to come in how do we prepare the tax return?

We will be glad to set aside the phone appointment with you. All the correspondence is done via e-mail, fax or mail.

What do I need to bring in with me?

The easier answer is what not to bring in. We do not need to see your actual receipts although you do need to have them. We will need a copy of your ID, copy of your and/or spouse's Social Security Card, all of the documents issued by your employers and financial institutions such as W-2 Forms, 1099 Forms, K-1's. We need totals of your itemized categories for business expenses, gifts to charities.  We will ask for copies of additional information if and when required.

In addition you may fill out a Tax organizer list and submit it to us with the supporting documentation.

I don't have all my tax documents yet, should I still make an appointment?

Yes, please make an appointment and do not reschedule if all of your documents do not arrive by your appointment date. We will input the information from all available forms, and the additional documents later when they are received.

Is there anything I must do after I receive my return?

The IRS and most States now have mandatory electronic filing requirements. Once you receive your return you must sign and return the E-File Authorization Forms to us. We cannot E-file your return without having these forms in our possession. Some City's and Municipalities also have tax forms to file, some of them will not be able to be filed electronically so it will be your responsibility to put these forms in the mail with any necessary payment that is required. We will provide you with clear instructions on what to do with each form. You may always call or e-mail  us if you still have any questions.